My name is Ashley. My life’s mission is to use my voice to bring joy; whether I’m singing, speaking, or writing. My hunky husband Gideon (Giddy) and I live in Vancouver B.C. but also call Uganda our home. In an attempt to become more like the VonTrapp family from “The Sound of Music,” my husband and I have a band. You can find our musical happenings at giddyandashleymusic.com.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find here on The Ashley Rhapsody:
- Joy-inducing stories, music, and ramblings
- Love letters to places, inanimate objects, and celebrities
- I may begin dabbling in fortune telling, all of which will be complete nonsense
Things you won’t find here:
- Tips on how to care for your cats
- How to solve a Rubik’s cube in under one minute
- Microsoft Troubleshooting
The She Loves Magazine community is also home to some of my writing contributions (and also a ton of other awesome ladies telling their stories); check them out!
Welcome to The Ashley Rhapsody.
Enjoy the ride.